I want to make it clear that Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes is not a "system." To be blunt about it, so-called success systems are B.S. — all of them — and you can quote me on that. Nor is it a "secret." Admittedly, using the word secret is sometimes justified as a figure of speech, but, in the literal sense, it, too, is nonsense.
By contrast, Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes is a straightforward presentation of dealmaking strategies and techniques that have actually worked for me in real life — spectacularly well — through both good times and bad, in both strong and weak economies. These include methods that have not only earned me millions of dollars, but have made it possible for me to make untold millions of dollars for others as well.
|Legendary marketing strategist Dan Kennedy, author of the No B.S. book series and No B.S. Marketing Letter, puts it this way:|
"I have followed Robert Ringer since first discovering his original book early in my business life. ... He has exceptional clarity about what is actually required to be successful and prosperous, and independent and autonomous even in an anti-success, anti-prosperity, anti-liberty, anti-autonomy climate. There is no ambiguity or timidity with Ringer. His courage can be contagious. He can straighten your spine and stiffen your will.
"Literally, for decades I have repeatedly and frequently urged my readers, members, clients and audiences to add Robert Ringer to their short list, their A-list of thinkers worth paying attention to."
Stuff that Works
Every session of Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes is packed with moneymaking ideas, techniques, and strategies that I know, from firsthand experience, work. A small sampling of what I'll be sharing with you includes:
- How to consistently locate deals with the greatest profit potential.
- How to determine whether or not a deal is makeable, so you don't waste time working on deals that have little or no chance of closing.
- How to negotiate deals in such a way that you end up with serious money in your pocket.
- How I maneuvered behind the scenes to motivate the editor-and-chief of a major paperback publishing house to contact me (even though she had absolutely no idea who I was I at the time, nor had I ever tried to contact her), then negotiated a deal that ultimately led to my making millions of dollars in royalties and advances. (Yes, this tactic can be used in anykind of business.)
- How I gained controlling interest in a public company that had $3 million in cash on hand — and virtually no liabilities — without putting up any of my own money, without having enough credit to borrow the money needed, and without any experience in the company's business.
- How I negotiated a deal that brought me a cash flow of $25-$50,000 a month — requiring only about two hours of my time per week.
- How I was able to take over a company that produced a cash flow of about $300,000 a month, again without putting up a dime of my own money.
- How I convinced a 150-year-old company to put up millions of dollars to back me in a venture that was so successful that it resulted in Fortune magazine's publishing a three-page article about my unorthodox strategies and techniques. (All this was accomplished during the severe economic recession of the early 1980s.)
- How I made more than $800,000 on a $15,000 investment by publishing an unknown author's book and marketing it into a New York Times #1 bestseller — a book that no other publisher was interested in. (Again, this occurred during the severe economic recession of the early 1980s.)
- And much, much more.
Are You Ready to Double, Triple, or Even Quadruple Your Income?I've always been a teacher at heart, so I admit that I get a high from teaching the art of dealmaking to serious entrepreneurs. I can tell you this for sure: Dealmaking is a learned skill, and it's something everyone (including me) can always improve on.
It's not about trickery or cunning or cleverness ... it's not about playing hardball with people ... it's not about grabbing all the chips off the table and leaving the other guy empty-handed.
It's about maneuvering your way through the minefields of the dealmaking world and finding the most makeable and profitable deals, laying the groundwork for projecting a strong posture, negotiating the best terms possible, and making sure that you don't walk away empty-handed.
Today, I am absolutely convinced that dealmaking is the highest-paying profession in the world — by far. And further convinced that there is no such thing as a successful, non-dealmaking entrepreneur. In fact, it's an oxymoron.
Which is why I urge you to take advantage of this special offer to protect yourself against the obstacles inherent in an economy that will take years to recover — if ever. Even better, as in the late seventies and early eighties, our sick economy offers unique opportunities for master dealmakers, which is why the time to act is now.
Here's what you get if you order today ...
Special Discount Price: A full $120 off ...The regular price of Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes is $229, but if you place your order today, the cost to you is only $109. That's a savings of $120 — 52% off the regular price.
Downloadable MP3 Audio Files: Three full hours ...Three full hours of Robert Ringer's best dealmaking ideas, techniques, and strategies — insights that have produced millions of dollars in income for him and others. Via special links, you will be able to listen to these audio files over and over again — and even download them onto your own computer or mobile device.
Free transcript: All three sessions ...You will also receive PDF transcripts of all three sessions, immediately downloadable to your computer, which will make it possible for you to read and reread the invaluable dealmaking insights and strategies that Robert Ringer will be sharing with you. And, of course, you can also print them out if you'd prefer to read from a hard copy.
PLUS: Special bonus if you act today ...
Robert Ringer on "The Art of Recasting"
What is the one thing Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, Walmart, and Starbucks have in common? What did founders Stephen Riggio, Jeff Bezos, Sam Walton, and Howard Schultz see that others did not?
Great success stories are always motivating, but in this classic audio session, Robert Ringer takes things a step beyond motivation and zeroes in on one of the most overlooked strategies used by some of the most super-successful entrepreneurs on the planet.
In this knowledge-packed downloadable audio session, Robert not only reveals this simple million-dollar strategy, but explains how you can utilize it to build a mega-company of your own.
If you're ready for a treasure chest of proven ideas, strategies, and techniques that are guaranteed to dramatically improve your dealmaking skills — and, in the process, explode your income — you won't want to miss out on Robert Ringer's landmark audio series, Fast Track to Dealmaking Fortunes.
Remember, by acting today, you can lock in the special price of just $109 — a savings of $120 off the regular price of $229 — which gets you the three-part audio series, three typewritten transcripts covering all three recordings, PLUS Robert Ringer's bonus audio session The Art of Recasting.
Or cut and paste this link below into your browser: