Biographies provided by Trump Campaign.
1. Tom Barrack. Thomas J Barrack Jr. is the Founder and Executive Chairman of Colony Capital, NYSE (CLNY). Colony is one of the oldest and most well-recognized private equity firms in the world. Prior to forming Colony, Mr. Barrack was a Principal of the Robert M. Bass Group and had served in the Regan administration as a Deputy Undersecretary of Interior.
2. Andy Beal. Beal is the founder and chairman of Beal Bank and Beal Bank USA as well as other affiliated companies including, CSG Investments, Inc., Loan Acquisition Corporation, and CLG Hedge Fund, LLC. Mr. Beal has been recognized as “one of the smartest investors in the country” by Forbes magazine and in 2000, American Banker named Beal Bank the most profitable bank in the USA.
3. Stephen M. Calk. Calk is the Founder, Chairman and CEO Federal Savings Bank, and National Bancorp Holdings, which is primarily focused on increasing home ownership among veterans of the Armed Forces. He is a commissioned Army Officer and received his M.B.A. from Northwestern University. Under his leadership, the Federal Savings Bank was named the most profitable bank in America in its class by the American Bankers Association Journal.
4. Dan DiMicco. DiMicco has served as Executive Chairman of the Nucor Corporation, the largest steel producer in America. He was the longest serving CEO of Nucor outside of the company’s founder. Mr. DiMicco has served on the board of the United States Manufacturing Council. He is the author of the book, American Made: Why Making Things Will Return Us To Greatness, which lays the blueprint of how to return America to economic prosperity through a revitalization of manufacturing.
5. Steven Feinberg. Feinberg is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. Mr. Feinberg has led the firm since its inception in 1992 and has developed Cerberus into one of the world’s leading deep value asset management firms. Cerberus manages affiliated funds and accounts with over $30 billion of assets under management in four complimentary strategies: Private Equity (operationally challenged companies, non-core/under-performing divisions or subsidiaries and businesses undergoing restructuring); Distressed Securities and Assets; Corporate Middle-Market Lending; and Distressed Real Estate. Prior to founding Cerberus, Mr. Feinberg managed capital for Gruntal & Co. from 1985 to 1992. He began his career at Drexel Burnham Lambert, where he traded proprietary pools of capital. Mr. Feinberg is a graduate of Princeton University.
6. Dan Kowalski. Kowalski has served as the Deputy Staff Director of the Republican staff of the Senate Budget Committee, and has over 20 years of experience in fiscal policy at the federal, state, and local levels of government. Previously, he also served as the Director of Budget Review for the Republican staff of the House Budget Committee. In those two positions, Dan helped Congress adopt several balanced budgets on a bicameral basis. Dan has a Master’s degree in public policy from Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
7. Howard M. Lorber. Lorber is currently the President and CEO of Vector Group Ltd., a NYSE listed company engaged in the real estate and consumer products industries. Mr. Lorber has actively managed Vector’s diversified interests since 1994. He serves as Chairman of Douglas Elliman Realty, LLC, one of the nation’s oldest and largest real estate brokerage firms; Vice Chairman of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc.; Executive Chairman of Nathan’s Famous Inc.
8. David Malpass. Malpass has served as Deputy Assistant Treasury Secretary under President Reagan, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under President George W. Bush. Mr. Malpass has extensive private sector experience and has founded Encima Global, a consulting and research firm that provides insight and analysis on global economic and political trends. 9. Steven Mnuchin. Currently serving as Finance Chairman for Donald J. Trump for President. He is Chairman and CEO of Dune Capital Management LP, a private investment firm and previously served as Chairman and CEO of OneWest Bank Group LLC. He has over 30 years of experience in the private sector with extensive management and investment experience especially in Banking, financial services, real estate, media, and technology. 1
10. Stephen Moore. Moore is a well respected economist, and was the founder of Club For Growth. Mr. Moore has served on the editorial board of the Wall Street Journal, and is now the chief economist for the Heritage Foundation. Mr. Moore was the senior economist of the Joint Economic Committee under Chairman Dick Armey (R-TX).
11. Peter Navarro. Navarro is an expert on U.S.-China trade relations, and holds a Ph.D. in economics from Harvard University. He is currently a professor of economics and public policy at the Paul Merage School of Business at the University of California, Irvine.
12. John Paulson. John Paulson is the President and Portfolio Manager of Paulson & Co. Inc. (“Paulson”). Paulson is an SEC-registered investment management company specializing in global merger, event arbitrage and credit strategies. The firm was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in New York with offices in London and Hong Kong. Mr. Paulson received his Masters of Business Administration with high distinction, as a Baker Scholar, from Harvard Business School in 1980. He graduated summa cum laude in Finance from New York University’s College of Business and Public Administration in 1978. Prior to forming Paulson in 1994, John was a general partner of Gruss Partners and a managing director in mergers and acquisitions at Bear Stearns.
13. Steven Roth. Roth is Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Vornado Realty Trust. Mr. Roth is the co-founder and Managing General Partner of Interstate Properties and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Alexander's Inc. Barron's Magazine, in its March 2005, 2006 and 2007 issues named Mr. Roth one of the World's Thirty Most Respected CEO's. In its January 2006 issue on the Best CEO's in America, Institutional Investor magazine designated Mr. Roth as the top CEO in the REIT industry.